If you are interested in studying at Leibniz University Hannover, you may be asked to sign a learning agreement as part of your enrollment process. A learning agreement is a document that outlines the courses you plan to take and the credits you will earn while studying at the university. It is an important document that ensures you are on the right track to achieve your academic goals.
The first step in completing a learning agreement is to research the courses that are available at Leibniz University Hannover. You should consider your academic interests, career goals, and any specific requirements that your home university may have. Once you have identified the courses you want to take, you can begin to fill out the learning agreement.
The learning agreement should include the following information:
– Your personal information, including your name, student ID, and contact information.
– The name of your home university and any other institutions that will be involved in your exchange program.
– The name of the program you will be enrolled in at Leibniz University Hannover.
– The courses you plan to take, including the course code, name, and the number of credits each course is worth.
– The dates you will be attending Leibniz University Hannover.
– The name and contact information of your academic advisor at your home university.
– Your signature and the signature of your academic advisor.
It is important to remember that the learning agreement is a binding contract between you, your home university, and Leibniz University Hannover. Any changes to the agreement must be approved by all parties involved. If you decide to change your course selection, you will need to complete a new learning agreement.
In conclusion, a learning agreement is an important document that ensures you are on the right track to achieve your academic goals while studying at Leibniz University Hannover. It is important to carefully research the courses you plan to take and to fill out the agreement accurately to avoid any complications during your studies. Good luck with your studies at Leibniz University Hannover!